• DONNA PICKERING, Financial Coordinator -
Donna graduated from WVU-P with a degree in Office Administration. She has been a member of Dr. Mason’s team since 2007. As Financial Coordinator she provides patients with many financial options to fit their needs. Donna resides in Williamstown, WV with her husband, Dr. David Pickering and their four beautiful children: Alyson, Emily, Katelyn and Chase. She enjoys spending time with family and friends, riding 4-wheelers and reading.
• LINDA ROBERTS,
Scheduling Coordinator -
Linda has been a scheduling coordinator since 1994. She has been with our team since 2011. She is an strong asset to our team. She greets patients with a smile and makes them feel comfortable as she welcomes them to our office. She has been married to her husband, Mike, since 1982 and they share two children: Cameron, age 16 and Derek, age 24. In her free time, she enjoys boating, jet skiing and shopping.
• JESSICA FENTON, RDH - Jessie has been with us since 2004. She grew up in Williamstown, WV. She graduated in 2002 from West Liberty University. Along with her husband Adam, she enjoys spending time with their awesome kids, Maiya and Maddox, as well as family and a close circle of friends. Other hobbies include boating, biking and attending functions for The Shrine. Dr. Mason has been a major influence in her life. He has been her dentist since the age of two and is now her children’s dentist.
• CATHY BOONE, RDH - Cathy graduated from West Liberty University in 1981 as a Registered Dental Hygienist and she began working for Dr. Mason in 1987. She loves her job and enjoys the relationships that she has formed with her patients over the years. Cathy’s faith in God, family and friends are what’s most important to her. She has been married for 19 years, to her husband David and they share 3 children: Lindsay, Taylor and Mackenzie. They also have a granddaughter, Kylee, who keeps them very busy. If she would happen to find any free time, she loves to walk, play tennis, shop and relax on the beach.
• LISA MILLER, RDH - Lisa started in the dental field as a dental assistant for an orthodontist at the age of 15. She graduated in 1991, cum laude from Fones School of Dental Hygiene at the University of Bridgeport in Bridgeport, CT. She has received several awards including the Elizabeth J Carrozza award for her clinical skills. Lisa has been a part of our team since 2003 utilizing her periodontal experience to keep our patients’ gums in tip-top shape. She takes pride in helping her patients understand the connection between the health of their mouths and the health of their bodies. Lisa lives in Marietta with her husband and two beautiful daughters. She is a member of First Baptist Church. Her kids keep her happily running, but in free time she loves snow skiing, skating, fishing, tubing, reading, singing, museums, and traveling with her family.
• TINA COWAN, Dental Assistant - Tina has been assisting in the dental field since 1988. She received her associates’ degree in nursing from Washington State Community College and has received many certificates of excellence in dentistry through the years. She is certified to perform expanded duties and administer nitrous oxide by the WV Board of Dental Examiners. Tina has been Dr. Mason’s assistant since 1993. In her free time, she enjoys camping, fishing and boating. Tina’s son, Zac, is a professional Indy Wrestler. She enjoys traveling with him to wrestling events and supporting him in the stands. She also enjoys time spent with her family, church and her 2 loyal dogs, Rose & Zero.
• SHERRY TAYLOR, Dental Assistant -
Sherry joined our team in June, 2009. She brings 29 years of experience in the dental field to our office. She is licensed by the WV Board of Dental Examiners in Nitrous Oxide Monitoring and Expanded Duties for Res-torative Dental Assistants. She enjoys interacting with patients and making sure all their needs are met. Sherry is married to her high school sweetheart and has one son. She enjoys traveling, reading and spending time with her family and friends.
• SABRINA STROTHERS, Hygiene Coordinator
Sabrina began her career as a dental assis- tant in 1999 in the Air Force, graduating with a Certificate in Dental Assisting. During her enlistment, she traveled to Peru on a human-itarian mission, aiding underprivileged men, women and children who were unable to afford medical and dental care. She joined our team in 2007 as a dental assistant and is now the Hygiene Coordinator, assisting our hygienists to treat our patients with the best care possible. So, when you call to schedule your cleanings, you will most likely get to speak with her. She enjoys the interaction with patients and loves working for Dr. Mason. Sabrina and her husband, Eric, enjoy spending time with their children, Jolie and Carter. She also enjoys Zumba, Yoga and attending church with her family.