• LINDA ROBERTS,
Scheduling Coordinator -
Linda has been a scheduling coordinator since 1994. She has been with our team since 2011. She is an strong asset to our team. She greets patients with a smile and makes them feel comfortable as she welcomes them to our office. She has been married to her husband, Mike, since 1982 and they have two sons: Cameronand Derek. In her free time, she enjoys boating, jet skiing and shopping.
• JESSICA LAYFIELD, RDH - Jessie has
been with us since 2004. She grew up in Williamstown, WV. She graduated in 2002 from West Liberty University. Along with her husband, she enjoys spending time with her two awesome kids, Maiya and Maddox, as
well as family and a close circle of friends.
Dr. Mason has been a major influence in her life. He has been her dentist since the age of two and is now her children’s dentist.
• CATHY BOONE, RDH - Cathy graduated from West Liberty University in 1981 as a Registered Dental Hygienist and she began working for Dr. Mason in 1987. She loves her job and enjoys the relationships that she has formed with her patients over the years. Cathy’s faith in God, family and friends are what’s most important to her. She has been married to her husband David since 1993 and they share 3 children: Lindsay, Taylor and Mackenzie. They also have a granddaughter, Kylee, who keeps them very busy. If she would happen to find any free time, she loves to walk, play tennis, shop and relax on the beach.
• LISA MILLER, RDH - Lisa started in the dental field as a dental assistant for an orthodontist at the age of 15. She graduated in 1991, cum laude from Fones School of Dental Hygiene at the University of Bridgeport in Bridgeport, CT. She has received several awards including the Elizabeth J Carrozza award for her clinical skills. Lisa has been a part of our team since 2003 utilizing her periodontal experience to keep our patients’ gums in tip-top shape. She takes pride in helping her patients understand the connection between the health of their mouths and the health of their bodies. Lisa lives in Marietta with her husband and two beautiful daughters. She is a member of First Baptist Church. Her kids keep her happily running, but in free time she loves snow skiing, skating, fishing, tubing, reading, singing, museums, and traveling with her family.
• TINA COWAN, Dental Assistant - Tina has been assisting in the dental field since 1988. She received her associates’ degree in nursing from Washington State Community College and has received many certificates of excellence in dentistry through the years. She is certified to perform expanded duties and administer nitrous oxide by the WV Board of Dental Examiners. Tina has been Dr. Mason’s assistant since 1993. In her free time, she enjoys camping, fishing and boating. Tina’s son, Zac, is a professional Indy Wrestler. She enjoys traveling with him to wrestling events and supporting him in the stands. She also enjoys time spent with her family and church.
• SHERRY TAYLOR, Dental Assistant -
Sherry joined our team in June, 2009. She brings 29 years of experience in the dental field to our office. She is licensed by the WV Board of Dental Examiners in Nitrous Oxide Monitoring and Expanded Duties for Res-torative Dental Assistants. She enjoys interacting with patients and making sure all their needs are met. Sherry is married to her high school sweetheart and has one son. She enjoys traveling, reading and spending time with her family and friends.